Honoring your intuition is essential in honoring your spiritual Self. Any information that you receive that is beyond logic or reason is an intuitive gift.When you ignore this gift, your intuition gets quieter and more obscure. When you honor this gift, your intuition becomes a loving and clear guide in all areas of your life.
Intuition can come in many forms. When you get an intuitive hit, you may feel a sensation in your body, a ping of insight, or a visual image. You may hear or see a deceased loved one, your inner young one, or your future self. You may suddenly have an inspired idea or creative solution. When you doubt your intuition, you may be overcome with fear and uncertainty. The experience of self-doubt can be immobilizing, and learning to regulate your nervous system will support you in coming back to your deeper knowing.
The thoughts of your ego (your ordinary mind) sounds and feels different from your intuitive knowing or transmissions from Source. The voice of uncertainty has a different quality from the voice of divine inspiration. Awareness of your own internal experience provides you with greater access to your intuition. Tracking your bodily sensations, your breathing patterns, and what pulls the attention of your mind will support you in opening up to your Higher Consciousness and hearing and seeing beyond the ordinary. The act of opening up and looking at the Higher fields of awareness can offer tremendous insight and guidance. You may hear or see nothing at first, which is totally normal. However, the practice of looking and listening will support your connection with messages from Higher dimensions.
There are six clairsenses, or access points to intuitive knowing. My hope is that by understanding the various ways intuition speaks to you, you will validate and honor yourself as an intuitive being. All people have access to all of these clairsenses. However, listening to them and honoring them is what strengthens their presence in your life.
The 6 Clairsenses:
- Clairvoyance is the ability of clear seeing–Visions, imagery, dreams, witnessing the akashic field, and so on.
- Clairaudience is the ability of clear hearing–hearing deceased loved ones, younger and future aspects of self or another, another’s thoughts, and so on.
- Clairsentience is the ability of clear feeling–sensations in the body, feeling someone’s pain, feeling someone’s spirit, having a ping of gut instinct, and so on.
- Claircognizance is the ability of clear knowing–Knowing about people and events that others wouldn’t normally know, truths, forewarnings, and so on.
- Clairalience is the ability of clear smelling–smelling odors of a deceased loved one, past memory, etc.
- Clairgustance is the ability of clear tasting–Tasting something that isn’t actually there, like a favorite meal, etc.
Coming into full spiritual alignment is the essence of coming into full contact. People come back into full spiritual alignment by coming into contact with their Self where they become available for the sensations in their body, differentiate from their conditioned self and ordinary mind, claim their shadow and integrate disowned parts. Bringing more awake awareness into all aspects of the Self and welcoming all aspects of themselves that arise on their way to deeper alignment and contact with their clairsenses.
In her recent Grief to Growth interview, Harmony shares her experience with bringing clairsenses into her work with clients: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVnWDFkwv7o